Duration – 20 weeks (One day a week). For course start dates please view our timetable here.
Course price - Full funding available for this qualification via an Advanced Learner Loan, for more information please call us and/or visit www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan
Entry requirements – Must have previously completed Level 3 Nail Technology or equivalent
The primary outcome of the VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Nail Services is to confirm your competence in the job role of nail technician. All the units in this qualification relate directly to the specific job role of a nail technician.
This qualification is a progression route for those who have previously completed the VTCT Level 3 Nail Technology courses. In contrast, the Diploma in Nail Technology has a purpose of preparing you to enter the beauty therapy sector rather than confirming competence in a specific job role.
This qualification includes the following mandatory units:
- Enhance and maintain nails using UV gel
- Enhance and maintain nails using liquid and powder
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
You will also have the opportunity to further develop your understanding and skills by completing the below specialist units:
- Enhance and maintain nails using wraps
- Develop a range of creative nail images
- Prepare and finish nail overlays including electric files
- Contribute to the financial effectiveness of the business
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities