Looking after your skin is important and having a facial is often described as one of life's little luxuries. Learn to offer clients a facial with our one day course. The training will cover all aspects of carrying out a facial and you will also receive a kit which includes the products required to complete treatments including a cleanser, toner, moisturiser and exfoliator.
The course is carried out in our beautiful academy and will be a treat for any model you choose to bring along!
Qualification - ABT approved certificate in an introduction to facials and skincare
Prerequisites - No previous experience needed
Kit - A kit is provided for use on the course and to take home to complete facials with
Location - Foundations Beauty Academy, Hanley
Price - Introductory Price £150 Inc VAT (£200 afterwards)
Duration - 1 Day Course
Description - The course is designed for anyone wishing to offer to learn about skin care and how to conduct a facial.
- Salon Health and Safety
- Anatomy of the Skin
- To understand and recognise different skin types and conditions
- To understand skin care and products
- Be able to consult, plan and prepare for a facial
- Be able to recognise contraindications that prevent or restrict a facial treatment
- Be able to work safely and effectively when providing a facial treatment
- To be able to perform a facial
- Be able to provide aftercare advice
- Know what equipment and tools are needed to carry out a facial